You’re going to want to read this
Our biggest strength is managing ad spend successfully.
Lead generation, Ecommerce, App installs, you name it, we’ve likely spent millions in ad spend on it.
From baby clothes to estate planning, gym wear to luxury tequila, car leasing to car accident claims, and fine art to finding a new home, we’ve got proven results in countless sectors.
This is one of the main things that sets us apart from other agencies. When you’re working with Milestone, the people running your campaigns are vastly experienced, and understand the value and responsibility of managing a clients advertising spend effectively.
We don’t place your budget in the hands of a uni graduate. We don’t mask over poor performance with pretty pie charts about “reach” and “clicks”.
We are ruthlessly outcome-focussed people. Our priority above all else is your ROI.
But, anyone can say that right? Anyone can claim to be an expert.
Fortunately though, actions speak louder than words, and we’re big advocates of plain English, honesty, and being direct.
Our 4 Key Services
Paid Search & PPC
Appstore & PlayStore Ads
We Can Do It All
Where as we are absolutely specialists in paid media, we’re pretty good at other stuff too.
- We’ve built more high-converting landing pages than we’ve had hot dinners.
- We place a massive emphasis on conversion rate, whether we make the changes or you do, we’ll work with you to make sure you’re capturing as much business as possible.
- We’re masters at email marketing, and can help you reduce wasted ad spend by converting more people, or maximise the current returns from your customer base.
- We make SEO simple, and we don’t charge extortionate money for it. We can help you give Google what they want, and understand your SEO so you can invest with confidence.
Our Supporting Services
Web Development & Landing Pages
Taking a conversion rate from 2% to 4%, or a sign up from 40% to 50% can have an enormous impact on your bottom line revenue. It has a big impact on the algorithm aswell, think of it this way:
Facebook sends 1,000 people to a website, and 80% of them bounce, the rest take little action. To Facebook, this looks like a NEGATIVE user experience, and not something they’d want to keep putting in front of their users, for fear of them having a negative experience whilst using their platform.
It looks like there’s a mis-match between the ad, and the page. Expectations aren’t being met.
RESULT: Your ad costs increase, and you get weaker ad delivery.
Facebook sends 1,000 people to a website, and 40% of them bounce, the rest spend a lot of time on the website browsing, and many of them take action (e.g. adding to cart, purchasing, filling out forms, etc). To Facebook, this looks like a POSITIVE user experience, so the oppositie applies. People seeing this ad are having their expectations met when they click it.
RESULT: FB aims to deliver your ads to people similar to those that are taking action, your costs go down, and your ad delivery improves.
Unlike other agencies that take a “that’s not my job” approach to what happens AFTER the ad, we work with you to make sure that every step of the journey is as optimised as possible, so you’re maximising the return on your ad spend.
- Understanding how Google crawls your website and ranks it, then making it as easy as possible for Google to do so
- Utilising a combination of experience, common sense, and the latest software to get a clear, rock-solid keyword strategy in place and understanding who you’re up against
- Giving Google what it wants. Unique content related to the keywords you want to do target. The primary driver of SEO improvement is CONTENT.
- Massively reduce your number of abandoned carts
- Segregate your customers into lists based on their activity, spend levels, and email engagement
- Drip-feed content and credibility to your non-believers, and convert them into customers
- Maximise the revenue from your existing customers by given them reasons and opportunities to buy from you again (most important)!
- Welcome flows and nurture flows that enforce a customers decision to buy, and make them feel part of the brand, increasing the likelihood of positive reviews, referrals, and repeat business